Researching into Marks & Spencers products.

Since the brief is for Marks & Spencers I decided to pop into the shop and take some pictures of the type of packaging they normally do for their products.

 I really like the way the type on this salad box is cut out. there were a few products with this style. 

 in my picnic pack I think I would choose a juice drink like this in the picnic as its healthy and nutritious.

 

These two images are very similar in their style. This very British styling and colour is being seen quite a lot at the minute and Marks and Spencers are known for their very British food.


 These tea packaging designs are really cute and stylish. I really like the illustrations on the top two and I like how they keep the colours quite minimal. On the bottom two I really like the different patterns with each type of tea.